Thursday, March 26, 2015

3 Rust Proof Shower Hooks




Recently I got to try out these rust proof shower hooks. I placed beside my tub so I would have an easy access to hang my towel or my loofah. It was very easy to install. All you do is find a spot you want it to hook. Then pull the sticky off the back then place on your wall. I would hold for a few seconds. It seems to hold very well. I even have one in the shower for holding wash clothes or sponges while showering. It's very strong after you have placed it because it holds my heavy towels very well. They are so classy looking and you don't have to worry about any rusting. More info below. 




  • Easily add hooks to your shower without drilling! Installs using included double sided tape
  • Great for hanging your sponge, loofah, face brush and towels.
  • Also great for use outside the shower - key hook, kitchen hook, bedroom hook.
  • 3 Independent Hooks Crafted from Waterproof Zinc Alloy.
  • Will not rust!


You can purchase at link below

http://www.amazon.com/3-Rust-Proof-Shower-Hooks/dp/B00SNDN94K/ref=sr_1_43?m=A3QR44KON2MLZ3&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1425306774&sr=1-43

No comments:

Post a Comment