Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Syono Shiatsu Neck Massager



I recently received Syono Shiatsu Neck Massager at first it looks a little strange but after you read more about it and see how simple it is to use then it all makes since. You place the item around your neck with the little knobs on the wheels as you open and close so to speak the wheels roll against your neck. You might find the massager is uncomfortable and slightly painful as I did. Because I do have Fibromyalgia and suffer with neck issues daily. For me it might take longer to feel the difference but as of right now it's just an okay job. I do sit at computer for hours a day at work. It does give me relief from tight muscles when you need to get the kinks out of your neck. I think after you do it more often and understand how to use it more it might get more comfortable. For a normal healthy person I think it will feel amazing on your neck but uncomfortable at first. But you will get the benefits sooner than I would.  More information below and a link where you can purchase the neck massager. 







  • Great for neck pain, headaches, inflammation, and herniated cervical discs.
  • Promotes blood flow
  • Reduces physical stress commonly caused by long hours at computer
  • Breaks down poor neck collagen and allows healthy collagen to regenerate

No comments:

Post a Comment