Sunday, March 8, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-50W Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor




I recently got to try MeasuPro BPM-50 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor from Tomoson. I have had  high blood pressure since I was 16 years old and been on medication since I was 18 years old. I am not 43 years old. I have controlled blood pressure now but still need to keep track of it from time to time when it flucatates. I hate using the arm cuffs because a lot of the time they don't work for me because I have a larger upper arm than most. So this works great because it fits perfect on my wrist.  I love how compact it is and how large the print is on the screen. I keep mine stored in the box it came in so it stays clean and out of the way. It also keeps track of the readings so I can compare the next time I check my blood pressure. More information below about this blood pressure monitor.




  • Automatic easy-to-use one-step measuring technique. Measures blood pressure along with pulse rate. Have a keen understanding of your blood pressure.
  • Color coded backlit LCD screen displays hypertension levels with clarity, plus everyone loves colors! Classify your pressure with visual ease.
  • Designed for 2 users with individual easy-access buttons. Store 60 records per user and access your records at any time to track your progress.
  • The BPM-50W conveniently calculates the average of your last three readings and displays them in the memory. Includes date and time memory recall.
  • Wireless, compact and portable! Take this lightweight monitor anywhere, and better yet you can store this monitor anywhere. Convenience is key.

You can purchase on Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment