Saturday, March 28, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press



     Francois et Mimi Vintage
    Double Wall French Press





This is a very attractive, vintage detailed well constructed stainless French press coffee or tea press. I love the look of this French press it's so elegant. It looks great on my kitchen counter, breakfast table or the dining room area. The 34 oz french press makes about 3 to 4 cups depending on size of your cup. It says it's dishwasher safe but I think I will wash by hand because with something this nice I want to take very well care of it. The coffee taste great. You will be very proud of your coffee press and everyone will ask where you got it. 


  • USPTO Protected Custom Vintage Design
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Holds 1000ml, or 34oz
  • Double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer
  • Dribble-proof spout

No comments:

Post a Comment