Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pembrook Fleece Shawl Wrap Pashmina Scarf




Recently I received the Pembrook Fleece Shawl. It is 28″ wide and 78″ long. I am a plus size women. This is great it fits everyone. I thought about getting the black but decided on the rose pink because it was different and I don't have a wrap in that color. The fleece wrap is super cute and has pockets at the end of the wrap. The pockets have a silver embroidery design. I didn't realize at first that the wrap has a collar. But after I looked on Amazon I realized it did and was like oh wow now that looks nice. It's a very stylish looking wrap. It's a lightweight fleece but also has warmth to it. This is large enough for any size to wear and look good in it. I really look forward in wearing this especially this spring. I know I will receive lots of compliments on it for sure. I received from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion.

Pembrookapparel

No comments:

Post a Comment