Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ice Cream Scoop by SUMO



Ice Cream Scoop by SUMO


I received this Ice Cream Scoop by Sumo and I have to say my first impression was WOW this thing is heavy and so well made. I was just in awe at how gorgeous this scoop is, yeah me saying an ice cream scooper is gorgeous. But I have never had anything like this before. This scoop is made from Stainless Steel and has a no slip grip. This is the best ice cream scoop I have ever tried.  It just slides right through the ice cream like butter.  If you have hard frozen ice cream just warm the stainless spoon in warm water then it will glide right through like a sled. Everybody that loves ice cream needs a scoop like this. The handle has a great grip to it making it easy to handle. I highly recommend this ice cream scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment