Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Advanced Hair Repair Daily Hair System Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia



Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil By Arvazallia



I recently got to try this Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System. I have tried several sulfate free shampoos and they have just left my hair just okay feeling. But when I tried this Arvazallia Shampoo and Conditioner I think it's among the best sulfate free shampoos I've tried. Even thought a lot of sulfate free shampoos don't really lather I felt this gave me enough to at least make me think I was getting my hair clean. I think that's just a mental thing. But As I washed my hair I smelled the most clean scent that took me back to when I used Perma soft back in the day in the 80's to be exact. It's just a clean smell and relaxing. I felt it rinsed very well. Making my hair feel cleansed, soft and fresh. 



Advanced Hair Repair Daily Hair Conditioner with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair


 I have very dry hair and with a lot of conditioners I have to use a lot to get the moisture in my hair but with Arvazallia Conditioner I didn't. I was surprised that the small amount I used left my hair shiny and soft. It felt amazing after. The conditioner is the typical white cream consistency. The scent isn't as amazing as the shampoo but still it was a close second. I love the combo. They work great together and I am sold on this product because my hair felt wonderful after. 



Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair



The Hydrating Argan oil mask is brilliant. It felt like a day at the salon because I normally will go maybe twice a year to get a condition treatment but with this product I can do it more often and less money at home on my own.  It left my hair soft and easy to comb through with ease. This left my hair shiny and moisturized. You'll just want to touch your hair. 

* I received from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment