Monday, March 2, 2015

Elite Serum Rx - Argireline Eye Serum


Recently I got to try this product Elite Serum RX. If I could cover it in one word it would be MIRACLE. I am in my 40's now and lately my eyes have been looking so bad. That's the first place that I am aging and it seems like very quick. I am including photos and let me just tell you I do not normally show a photo of myself without makeup. That is how much I LOVE this product. I am only doing this out of the kindness of my heart because I want to show how much this product works. Plus this was my first time using it in photo. I only used a tiny bit the first time on my right eye so just imagine when I did a normal amount on my upper and lower lid. I am so impressed with this product. I ran in the living room and had to so my husband and his response was WOW. It is so simple to use all you do is take the cap off and push and it give you the exact amount you need for both eyes. So there is no wasting of the product. Also a cap to keep it clean and stored safe. Because trust me this will be a treasure item in your beauty regimen. I will include information below about this product and my before and after just on the first use. 

 BEFORE
AFTER Look at the left eye










  • The Latest Version of the Amazon.com #1 Best Selling Eye Treatment - Elite Serum
  • Officially Released in September 2013 after 2 years of Extensive In-House Testing and Development by SkinPro
  • This New Version adds the Award-Winning Peptides - SYN-TC from Pentapharm and Inyline from Lipotec
  • Also Contains these Patented Peptides - Argireline, SNAP-8, Haloxyl, Eyeliss, Matrixyl-3000, Syn-Coll
  • 100% Oil-Free and Non-Comedogenic but with the Luxurious feel of a Rich Eye Cream
  • Purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment