Friday, May 8, 2015

1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Cases Set (baby blue)




1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Cases Set (baby blue)




 Recently I got to try out the 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow case. It came in the color baby blue. I remember as a child my Mom would buy sheets and pillow cases from JCPenny. They were always so silky and luxurious. I haven't felt a pillow case like that until now. I believe you can never have too many pillow cases because if your like me you love pillows. These 100% thread luxury pillow cases are very nice and well made. They are so comfortable and I can't stop touching them. They are so soft and cozy you will love sleeping on them. They fit my standard size pillows and did not slide off like some cases tend to do. They are very nice pillow cases remind you of something you would lay on in a luxurious resort. They wash up very nicely. 

You can purchase at link below
http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00wdqul7g






http://amzn.com/B00WDQUL12

No comments:

Post a Comment