Friday, May 1, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil

There is so many things you can do with Coconut oil. It's just one of natures beauty products. I love to use it in my hair to give it moisture because I have dry hair. I can use it as a conditioner after a shower as well. I especially love to use it all over my body especially my legs because my skin is dry. I love the fact this comes with a pump that makes using it the way I do after showers perfect. I put a few pumps on my wet wash cloth after a shower and rub all over my body. Below are some uses for Coconut Oil.

Perfect for use as a base oil, carrier oil, sensual massage oil, personal lubricant, skin moisturizer, hair moisturizer, homemade tooth paste, as lip balm and in shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, in natural homemade beauty products, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn treatments and remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and oil diffusers, hair growth, and many other household uses and benefits. Perfect for adding to roll-on bottles or spray bottles for easy application.

You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment