Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape





I have Fibromyaliga so I am always having muscle issues. Especially when I work out I tend to flare up something on my body. When I need help I reach for AZSport kinesiology tape. Plus the fact I have heel spurs in both my achilles tendons which give me fits all the time. The Achilles tendon is the largest tendon in the body. It connects the calf muscles to the heel and is active during almost all activities including walking, jumping, and swimming. This dense tendon can withstand large forces, but can become inflamed and painful during periods of overuse. Pain results from inflammation (tendonitis) is what I have along with spurs. But with proper rest, icing, and anti-inflammatory medication, AZSport tape it can help relieve my pain and reduce the inflammation along my tendon. With spurs in my achilles walking is very painful. But using AZSport KT Tape It can get me going again. Trust me this beats wearing that heavy boot anyday. 




Here's how AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape may help you: 
*Bring relief to overused and sore muscles
*Support your joints and muscle during intense activities
*Promote fast healing
*Help improve and increase performance
*Enhance the lymph drainage and blood circulation

  • INSTANT PAIN RELIEF - Advanced technology to relieve pain and sore muscle. This kinesio tape is better than any pain reliever or medication. Say goodbye to traditional strapping. No more adhesive bandages, no more braces even Post Surgery with the help of kinesiology. This athletic tape also helps prevent or relieve spasms and cramps in overused or injured muscles.

You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment