Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief Cream


           Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief                           Cream 



 This Bubba Earth Naturals balm comes in an vintage type can. I reminds me of something my parents use when I was a child and they would always go to it for their elements.  This product is all natural rub for anti-inflammatory for inflammation of muscles, shoulders,  and back. The list goes on for uses. I have fibromyalgia so I was excited to try this. My neck bothers me a lot and so do my feet due to having heel spurs in both my achilles tendons. One evening after receiving this my feet were hurting so bad I could barely stand to walk. I opened up the can the first time. I had to rub the ointment several times to get it going. But after that it was easy so I kind of made an indent in the middle of the ointment. I rubbed it on my feet and within a little while my feet felt so much better. I could relax and was feeling better. I could go on with my day. I really enjoy this product and will continue using it cause I know like my parents I have elements now. I will too go to my vintage can for my problem areas. 


Product is used for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief Cream is for the following areas: Elbow, Hip, Knee, Lower Back, Neck & Wrists. Only NATURAL Treatment with (7) Potent Anti-inflammatory Ingredients. This is a great Therapy For Muscles, Sprains, Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel, Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis.

You can purchase on Amazon at 

No comments:

Post a Comment