Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover





Shredded Memory Foam Pillow With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover




When I received this pillow I could not stop touching it. It felt so great. When I laid my head on it I was in love. This pillow is Heaven. This has got to be the best pillow I've ever used. I have tried many pillows since I have neck issues. I noticed I slept more calmly I wasn't adjusting my pillow through the night. If I could have more of these pillows I would. I wish everyone in my house owned one. If I had one pillow to sleep with it would be this one. I have had pillows in the past where I have to stack a couple to get the adjustment I needed to have my neck restful. This pillow alone is enough. It has enough height and weight to it to keep you comfortable. 




  • MADE IN THE USA - Our Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Kool-Flow(tm) Technology Cover That Is Combined With 43% Bamboo Keeps You Cool All Night Long For a Deeper Sleep Through the Night!
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY, COMFORT, SUPPORT & DURABILITY - Your Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Will Never Go Flat! You Can Mold Your Pillow So That it is Comfortable For ALL Sleep Positions. Orthopedically Promotes Proper Neck and Back Alignment to Reduce Tossing and Turning For Back, Stomach and Side Sleepers!
  • 100% U.S. MADE WITH CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED FOAM - Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant -- Great For Allergy Sufferers! Rolled and Vacuum Sealed at the Factory For Frustration Free Eco-Friendly Shipping.
  • PROPRIETARY SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM - Guaranteed to Never go Flat and is Machine Washable! Xtreme Comforts Pillows Are Built For Comfort, Support, and Durability!

  • With this pillow you will get proper alignment of your cervical nerves which is essential for a good nights sleep. You will get more Rem sleep which is a deep healing sleep that keeps you healthy and alert.

You can purchase at the link below on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment