Friday, May 15, 2015

DNA Serum - Temple Viper Venom Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum - Contains 5% SYN-AKE (Physician Strength)


I  didn't really know what to think about this DNA Serum and Viper Venom. I watched videos and read about it. I figured I would give it a try cause people seem to have great results from using it. I guess in a way it's kind of like Botox so to speak. I have some crows feet and a few lines around my eye area. I started small just to test it on my forehead. After just a little while I could see results it was like they were fading and it made my skin look firmer. I am looking forward in continue use for more results that I am sure will come. 


  • Finally, an eye serum that works where botulinum toxin type-a injections can not.
  • With the highest concentration of clinically proven Temple Viper venom derived Syn-Ake, DNA Serum is the world's most potent expression wrinkle filling eye serum
  • Contains the Highest Concentration of Potent Clinically Tested Peptides - Syn-Ake, Argireline, Leuphasyl, and Eyeseryl
  • This powerful anti-wrinkle eye serum is filled with a never-before-offered, highly effective blend of medical grade peptides that have been scientifically proven to cause an immediate and material reduction in the appearance of fine lines and expression wrinkles around the eyes
  • Active Ingredients sourced from Pentapharm, Lipotec, Centerchem and DSM

No comments:

Post a Comment