Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover


  • REMOVE MORE SKIN EVERY SECOND Spins 40 times/sec. More spins means more exfoliation than other tools
  • EXFOLIATE A LITTLE OR A LOT With 2 speeds, our pedicure tool lets you customize the experience. Clear your callus using our callus shaver
  • GOOD FOR THE PLANET & FOR YOUR FEET Rechargeable to reduce battery waste; Gentler than a manual file
  • SEE WHAT YOU'RE TREATING LED light illuminates skin, so you can see calluses & rough patches clearly
  • SIMPLE TO CLEAN Water-resistant design for quick & easy washing; 2 Grinding Roller Heads + 1 Cleaning Brush included!




Electric callus remover was everything I expected it to be. Works great and is easy to do. Plus I don't have to worry about batteries cause it has an electric cord. I have such bad rough feet. wow I was really impressed with this callus remover. It really works. I am not kidding you either. I am so amazed. I am telling everyone. I have used those other things that look like graters. Oh yeah they work but they leave your feet rough. Not this callus remover it leaves them smooth. I really love it and highly recommend it. My feet will look so much better this summer in sandals that is for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment