Friday, May 15, 2015

Bellapulse






Bellapulse

Recently I got to try out the Bellapulse system. I have tried similar type systems in the past few years. But this one seems more sturdy and the handle is quite nice. It has a great size for your hand unlike some other's I have tried. I love the different settings you can put on the system. I love the massage head and it's not only great for your face but other areas of your body. My skin feels clean and rejuvenated. The machine has the right amount of power to it. I love how it leaves my skin feeling. 

This comes with:
Bellapulse Body
Bellapulse Exfoliating Brush
Bellapulse Cleansing Brush
Bellapulse Massaging Sponge
Bellapulse Massaging Applicator
Bellapulse Storage Cradle
The kit comes with a Exfoliating Cleanser Set
that works the skin care routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment