Friday, May 22, 2015

Soap.Club - Pure Natural Handcrafted Bath & Body Soap




Recently I got to try out the Soap Club Lemon and Coconut soap. It's great to know there is no harsh irritating chemicals, no detergents, no artificial colors or no preservatives in this soap. When I opened the package I got a sniff of a clean soap. Very refreshing type soap. It had a very uplifting scent to it.  I guess more of a coconut instead of lemon.  When I used it for the first time I noticed it was creamy and lathered quit well. It almost felt like I was putting lotion on my hands. Made them very soft and the soap left a very pleasant scent on my hands and body. I really enjoyed it and I bet the other scents are amazing. The only thing I would have added with this soap would be a little bit more of a lemon because I am a big lemon scent girl. I just love the scent of lemon. That is all I would add more of. I would highly recommend this soap. 


  • All of our Lemon Coconut products are made by hand using the old fashioned cold process method of soap-making using only the finest natural & organic ingredients.
  • Our soap artisans prepare each recipe by hand in small batches. Every bar of soap is cured for 4 to 6 weeks, then cut individually, inspected and wrapped at the peak of freshness.
  • Every bar of soap contains olive oil, coconut oil, hemp oil, shea butter and a custom blend of essential oils/fragrances.
  • Olive oil is used in every bar of soap which helps reduce brown spots & scars, minimize wrinkles and penetrates deep into your skin leaving it healthier and firmer.
  • Our experienced soapers are constantly producing new innovative soap which include shaving soap, body wash, bath bombs & bubble bath to name a few.


You can purchase at link below on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I m all for natural soaps, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete