Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers





These cute fish eyebrow tweezers by KlipPro work very well. I own several tweezers but nothing like this with the fish on it.  The tweezer is made from stainless steel fish tweezer has a sleek design and ergonomic wider than regular tweezers. I think they would be great for the male in your life. I mean let's face it not only women use tweezers but men do as well. This would make a great gift for them. I really like them and find them to be different. I expect them to last a very long time. I found that these eyebrow tweezers to work just as good as my higher priced tweezers that I own. I would highly recommend them.








  • GRIP and CONTROL. Tired of small and skinny tweezers that twist and slip out of your hands? KlipPro Fish tweezer solves that problem for you with wider body to support your fingers while tweezing. Better performance with less effort.
  • DIMENSION 3.8" x 0.6" x 0.5". Optimum length and width to provide support for small to larger hands. Light weight. Effortless to hold.
  • UNIQUE and SLEEK DESIGN. Made from Stainless Steel for Rust/Tarnish Resistance.
  • HOOKED to Key Ring for convenience access.

You can purchase at the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment